We look for anything you might think is fun, interesting, beautiful, new, old or odd. Vintage and almost new clothes, ceramics, treen, ephemera, books and costume jewellery. If it fits in a box, we'll sell it.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Vintage Small Blue and White Cream Jug - Aviemore Pottery



SOLD

Small light blue/aquamarine and ivory coloured milk jug by Aviemore Pottery. I know next to nothing about Aviemore Pottery but I believe it to be long gone. I have had an item with a label on it in the past which I believe suggested it was working in the late 1970s but that is about the extent of my knowledge! This certainly looks to be of around that vintage - there is a little wear to the inside of the jug where it has become crazed but it is in otherwise very good condition. Aviemore is quite collectable - move fast!

8.5cm (h) x 10cm
View here for further information.

No comments: