We look for anything you might think is fun, interesting, beautiful, new, old or odd. Vintage and almost new clothes, ceramics, treen, ephemera, books and costume jewellery. If it fits in a box, we'll sell it.

Friday 13 June 2014

Vintage Candle Jar - Bristow Pottery, Malta



Brown honeycomb glazed candle jar from Bristow Pottery on Malta. It has three groups of holes and a cut out of a Maltese Cross. It will take a fairly broad candle although I guess it's best for a tea light. It has been used and I've been trying to remove all the wax residue. I doubt I'll get rid of all of it - however this is the only fault, if you can call it that. Otherwise it's in excellent condition. Bristow are still producing although I think this is an old line.

10cm x 9.5cm

View here for further information.

No comments: